For a more relaxed view of some of Vietnam’s greatest sights, discover the very best features of Vietnam by bicycle. Investigate the stunning urban areas of Old Saigon, Hanoi, Hoi An and Hue. All of these cities are magical places to visit and there’ll be plenty of opportunities to look around and discover local traditions, and creations!
When you’ve had your fill of city life you can venture out to Halong Bay. Whilst here breathe in every single moment of Vietnam’s most beautiful natural scenery. Next, visit the antiquated capital of the Cham Empire at My Son and view the historical architectural masterpieces. Finally, take time to marvel at the flourishing Mekong Delta by boat and on two wheels; an area that produces a third of the country’s food in just 10% of its total land mass.
- Day 1 – Join tour Hanoi. PM orientation of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Day 2 – AM Hanoi city tour. PM cycle ride around West Lake
- Day 3 – Drive to Dong Ho; cycle through villages of the Red River Delta
- Day 4 – AM Ha Long Bay cruise. PM drive to Ninh Binh via Nhan Muc
- Day 5 – Exploring rural scenes of Ninh Binh by bicycle. Overnight Reunification Express to Hué
- Day 6 – Arrive Hué. PM biking tour of Hué.
- Day 7 – AM Exploring around Hué by bicycle. PM Perfume River optional.
- Day 8 – Bus and bike to Hoi An, via Hai Van Pass and Danang
- Day 9 – Around Hoi An: river trip, cycling and free time
- Day 10 – Visit to My Son
- Day 11 – Fly to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) and have a downtown orientation in the afternoon
- Day 12 – Cycle to the Cu Chi Tunnels. Enjoy some free time in Saigon
- Day 13 – Cycling in the beautiful Mekong Delta
- Day 14 – The tour ends in the city of Saigon
For more information and details on the itinerary click find latest prices and availability now.